Date – Time
Friday/Saturday (Formerly VIP)
– 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
12 y/o–19 y/o
1290 S Center St
Plainfield, IN 46168 US
**DO NOT use front entrance. **
Facility Entrance directions in link below.
**DO NOT use front entrance near Center St. **
Click BLUE link at the very bottom for entrance instructions/map
- What to Bring
- Returning Debaters only - CCA Documents (Criteria & Competitor standards)
- Returning Forum Students- bring notebook from last year
- Blank paper, and pens/pencils for note taker
- Water Bottles (no colored drinks)
- Sack lunch- No microwave or fridge available.
- 1 snack per family for all to share. Note: I have 14 debaters and 5-8 parents participating so it will need to be LARGE snack. Leftovers will be used for snack on Saturday.
- Dress Code is Forum casual (modest summer clothing: no short shorts or spaghetti straps, Christ honoring logos on T-shirts, etc.) We will be doing team building activities so make sure your clothing is comfortable to move in, and preferably not white + short (using water).
- Arrival: Between 8:45 and no later than 8:55! We will be starting promptly at 9:00!!!
- Parents: I need you to come in with your student at drop off on Friday so I can get an emergency contact phone number from you. If you will not be dropping off your student please email me with the contact information.
- Cell phones will not be allowed during the training.. They will be kept in the snack room. If you need to contact your student please call/text JoAnn (317) 538-2777 or Nellie 317-529-9834.
- Calvary Church, 1290 S. Center St. Plainfield IN 46168
- DO NOT use the front office door, come around to the back. See file with directions/map in this email. (All details also in the calendar.
- Parents will be helping throughout camp. Here’s what we’re expecting based on signups.
- Cathy Wells- both days
- Karen Cooper - both days
- Cheek: Kimberly Friday afternoon & either Devin or Kimberly on Sat
- Elvira Clay - Saturday AM
- Bryon Clay - Saturday PM